2022 Jeep Cherokee MPG
We’ll go over the following below:
- 2022 Jeep Cherokee Mileage Ratings
- 2022 Jeep Cherokee Engine Options
- 2022 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features
2022 Jeep Cherokee MPG Ratings
Here are the Jeep Cherokee fuel economy ratings from the EPA, by engine and drivetrain configuration:
- Front Wheel Drive 2.0L Inline Four: 23 city, 31 highway, 26 combined
- Front Wheel Drive 3.2L V6: 20 city, 29 highway, 23 combined
- All Wheel Drive 2.0L Inline Four: 21 city, 29 highway, 24 combined
- All Wheel Drive 3.2L V6: 19 city, 27 highway, 22 combined
- All Wheel Drive 3.2L V6 Trailhawk: 18 city, 24 highway, 21 combined
2022 Jeep Cherokee Engine Choices
The Cherokee is powered on your daily drives around Bonney Lake and Kent by a selection of powerful engines that are surprisingly efficient. Whether you prefer turbocharged torque or the smooth response of a large V6, the Cherokee delivers. To find out more about either of these powertrains and what they can do for your drives, get in touch with us!
- 2.0L Turbo: Delivers high Jeep Cherokee fuel economy while making up to 270 hp.
- 3.2L Pentastar® V6: Offers up to 271 hp and a Best-in-Class towing capacity of 4,500 lbs.
2022 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features
Unlike the vast majority of crossover SUVs you’ll see crawling the streets of Federal Way, the Jeep Cherokee has actual off-road chops when properly equipped. This is especially true of the Trailhawk configuration, with its impressive trail-taming abilities from the suspension to the tires. While the powerful selection of Cherokee engines is a big reason for the off-road performance of the Cherokee, these features are just as vital:
- Jeep® Active Drive 4×4 System
- Jeep® Active Drive Lock 4×4 System
- Trail Rated® Capability
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
- Hill Descent Control
Experience the Cherokee Specs for Yourself in Auburn
When it comes to getting the right crossover SUV for your adventures and daily life, there are many facets of the vehicle that need to be considered. Gas milage, engine performance, spaciousness, and even off-road capability if you’re so inclined. Our car buying tips and online financing application make it easy for you to make the best decision quickly. Visit our showroom today!
More from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The RAM 1500 has made a name for itself as one of the most powerful and hard-working pickups on the Bonney Lake roads today, but how much can the latest model tow? The 2022 RAM 1500 towing capacity reaches up to 12,750 pounds with a payload capacity up to 2,300 pounds when properly equipped. Plus,…
We’ll go over the following below: 2022 Jeep Cherokee Mileage Ratings 2022 Jeep Cherokee Engine Options 2022 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features New Jeep Cherokee InventoryContact Us 2022 Jeep Cherokee MPG Ratings Here are the Jeep Cherokee fuel economy ratings from the EPA, by engine and drivetrain configuration: Front Wheel Drive 2.0L Inline Four: 23…
The RAM 1500 is already an incredibly capable vehicle, but the RAM 2500 goes above and beyond even the 1500 in terms of raw capability. Towing capacity and payload maximums are far beyond what the RAM 1500 can do, and that truck already has far more capability than the vast majority of drivers will ever…